Xiomara Ayala moved to Staten Island in 2004 from her hometown Astoria, Queens. Xiomara started her banking career in 2001 at a Credit Union as a teller. During her 18 years in in Banking she progressed to being a Sales and Service Associate, Assistant Branch Manager, a Branch Manager, Business Relationship Manager and finally a Community Market Manager in respected banks of, Chase Bank, Santander Bank, Investors Bank, HSBC and Empire State Bank. While in banking, Xiomara achieved her Real Estate license taking classes on the weekends. She continued her banking career in 2018 however, she knew Real Estate is what she was passionate about. She felt she was able to gain in-depth relationships by assisting in the needs of home or commercial ownership.
In 2019, after 18 years of her banking career, Xiomara decided to focus on Real Estate full time. Xiomara joined Ken Licata Realty, with the strength of over 30 years of real estate experience, Xiomara attributes her dedication through the care of Ken and Patricia Licata whose foundation is built on trust.
Her focus now is to help homeowners achieve their goals of finding a new home through hard work, honesty, and integrity.
Xiomara’s Community Groups include:
- Board of Directors of Staten Island Zoo
- Board of Directors of Project Hospitality
- Board of Directors of IlluminArts Productions
- Prior Board of Directors of El Centro
- Prior Board of Directors of Camp good Grief
- Prior Board of Directors of NARI-HIC
- Prior Board of Directors of Meals on Wheels of SI
Xiomara’s Membership includes:
- Staten Island Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors